If you are moving to fabulous London from abroad, you have to remember that the British Pound Sterling is a volatile currency. Particularly now, when the political climate in the UK and globally is unstable. You can protect yourself against fluctuations using a non-bank financial currency service provider to book a future trade using today's rates.
Photos of London
Recent News Features
- Great Times to be had in Enfield
- The Old Guard Are Still Going Strong in Face of New Casinos
- The Top Ten Stag Party Ideas in London
- The very British brand “Look Fantastic” – What makes them so fantastic?
- NYC Event Guide: Celebrate St Patrick’s Day in New York City!
- The 10 Quirkiest, Most Unusual Holiday Cottages in Britain
- Must Have Security Measures For Your London Office
- Hippodrome Casino to Host Magic Mike Live
- 6 romantic things to do for couples in London
- Oyster ‘Family’ to Receive Warm Welcome at Southampton Boat Show