For the first time ever the three surviving versions of the Armada Portrait of Elizabeth I are on display together in the Queen’s House in Greenwich (13 February – 31 August 2020). And a major collaboration with Woburn Abbey means even more significant works from their private art collection are on display in … [Read More...] about Special Exhibition Report: Viewing the Armada Portraits at Queen’s House in Greenwich – Faces of a Queen and The Woburn Treasures
Running from Southwest London to Northwest London on a crescent-shaped path, the Northern Line has an interesting history that separates it from … Continue Reading about The Tube: Ten Interesting Facts and Figures About the Northern Line
From 7 February to 21 May 2020, the award-winning Meet Vincent van Gogh Experience is on display on London’s South Bank. The Van Gogh Museum in … Continue Reading about Exhibition Report: Meet Vincent van Gogh in London
Great London Buildings
Recent News Features
- London Shopping 2020- Best Places For Shopping and Things
- Is a late career change worth it?
- Five things to do while commuting in London
- Is Engineered Wood better than Solid Wood flooring?
- Getting a Divorce in England if you Currently Live in Europe
- London Nightlife: Top Activities To Enjoy When The Sun Goes Down
- Tips for London Airport Transfer
- It’s time to prioritize teamwork rather than team building
- Ethiopia Deserves to Top Your Bucket-List – Here is Why?
- Three Amazing Locations To Visit On Your Next Trip To London