Editor's Note: You're going to want to brew a cuppa and read this one! While it has a much longer history, Buckingham Palace only became the London residence of Britain's sovereigns in 1837. The Palace is the administrative headquarters of the monarchy and the royal family. (The Queen refers to Buckingham … [Read More...] about Buck House: A History of Buckingham Palace – Long Read
Get The New Londontopia Book!
Get the new Anglotopia Book! Now available from bookstores everywhere. What makes an Anglophile? What makes someone love a country not their own? Adventures in Anglotopia is a journey to answer this question, framed through a childhood exposed to British culture and then nearly twenty years of travel in Britain.
Today we’re coming out with a new guidebook. We’ve spent the last few months retooling our guidebook 101 London Travel Tips. We’ve given it a new … Continue Reading about Londontopia Announcement: Introducing The New Full-Color 101 London Travel Tips 2nd Edition
Did you know, there are 35 bridges over The Thames in London? No, me neither so this was a really interesting article to research. From Hampton … Continue Reading about London Long Read: A History of London’s 35 Bridges Over The Thames
Great London Buildings
Recent News Features
- Cheap Weekend Breaks That Are Just a Few Hours Away
- A Complete Beginners Guide to Sports Betting – Top 10 Tips
- Great Essex Campervan Day Trips Near London
- 5 Most Common Currencies to Be Found at Online Casinos
- London’s tourism — here’s everything you need to know
- Sleazy Nights Out in London, Best and Worst Ideas
- British Influenced Places to Visit
- Why London Is One of the World’s Best Casino Cities
- Unwanted Body Hair Can No Longer Be A Trouble Anymore
- Is London still the hub of UK gaming industry?