St Ermin's is a four-star hotel close to the Houses of Parliament and Buckingham Palace. That means it is also close to many government offices and has a history of involvement with the UK intelligence services from WWI to the present day. St Ermin's Hotel History Initially built as a mansion block in … [Read More...] about A Look at London’s Hotel of Spies – St Ermin’s Hotel – Special Operations Executive (SOE) History and New Display
Sculpture in The City is an annual free open-air art exhibition. It takes place across the City of London – that's the old part of town; the … Continue Reading about Sculpture in The City – Outdoor Artworks in The City of London
We have had some unseasonably warm weather in London recently, and we all know how stifling the heat can be while traveling on the tube. But … Continue Reading about A Day Out on Thames Clippers in London – Let’s Go On a Journey Down London’s River
Latest London News
Great London Buildings
Recent News Features
- 5 London-based activities for thrill-seekers
- The Biggest UK and Irish EuroMillions Winners
- Is now a good time to move to London?
- With Business Thriving, Compliance Must Be Addressed
- Why Prefer Debt Consolidation Loans Over Other Loan Options?
- 7 Creative Ways to Document and Remember Your Trip to London
- A Brief History of London Boroughs with the Highest Number of Fires
- Videographer Rates in the UK: What Is Included in the Cost?
- Mobile Friendly Games That Put London Centre Stage
- Top Tips for Planning a Trip to a Convention or Festival