A couple years ago we had the pleasure of being in London during the holiday season and we marveled at all the wonderful Christmas lighting. The annual lighting ceremonies are a London highlight and in case you’re in town in November, we’ve gathered some useful dates.
Check them out below:
- Oxford Street: Tuesday 1 November – The Saturdays
- Covent Garden: Wednesday 9 November
- Westfield London: Monday 7 November, 5pm – Justin Beiber
- Westfield Stratford City: Monday 7 November, 7:45pm – Justin Beiber
- Regent Street: Tuesday 8 November, from 5pm
- Trafalgar Square Christmas Tree: Thursday 1 December
- Carnaby Street: Thursday 10 November
- Bond Street: Friday 18 November
- Harrods Christmas Parade: Saturday 5 November
If you have a choice – we recommend the Oxford Street lights and also the Harrods Christmas Parade. Good luck getting to see the Harrods Santa though – he’s been booked since August!
Aruba or Austria? Barbados or Belgium? Chile or China? Marriott has hotels in 70 countries from the familiar to the far-flung, and 58 hotels in the UK alone.
We can offer hotel deals and inclusive packages with flights to save you money and time. Wherever youíre travelling, we can make your hotel booking easier.
Relax in style at our spa resorts and hotel spas. We have spa deals and packages for exotic treatments, soothing therapies and revitalising indulgences – worldwide.
Tee off in Tennessee or Swansea? Marriott can provide a golf package for players at every level. Choose from our extensive selection of golf breaks, UK or worldwide.
Romantic weekend, sporting event, shopping trip or cultural enrichment? Check out our country weekend breaks and city weekend deals for the perfect getaway.