A couple years ago we had the pleasure of being in London during the holiday season and we marveled at all the wonderful Christmas lighting. The annual lighting ceremonies are a London highlight and in case you’re in town in November, we’ve gathered some useful dates.
Check them out below:
- Oxford Street: Tuesday 1 November – The Saturdays
- Covent Garden: Wednesday 9 November
- Westfield London: Monday 7 November, 5pm – Justin Beiber
- Westfield Stratford City: Monday 7 November, 7:45pm – Justin Beiber
- Regent Street: Tuesday 8 November, from 5pm
- Trafalgar Square Christmas Tree: Thursday 1 December
- Carnaby Street: Thursday 10 November
- Bond Street: Friday 18 November
- Harrods Christmas Parade: Saturday 5 November
If you have a choice – we recommend the Oxford Street lights and also the Harrods Christmas Parade. Good luck getting to see the Harrods Santa though – he’s been booked since August!
Aruba or Austria? Barbados or Belgium? Chile or China? Marriott has hotels in 70 countries from the familiar to the far-flung, and 58 hotels in the UK alone.