I love a good timelapse video of London and this latest one from Marriott is fantastic.
Created by Paul Richardson (http://agour.co.uk/), the short film shares 24 hours with some of the city’s best-known landmarks. The piece was created with high-res still images, combined in post-production to make video, taking the viewer on a journey through some of London’s most spectacular and exciting hotspots, for a new perspective.
A few facts about the video:
• About 30,000 photos were taken to make two 1:20 long videos.
• Just the raw image data alone was 755GB
• The camera used was a Canon 6D
• Motion control equipment was by Emotimo
• The music was custom composed by Renger Koning (http://renger.com/)
More about the project here.