During lockdown, I've been enjoying getting to know Epping Forest. It's truly vast and stretches across northeast London and out into the Essex countryside. A friend gave me a tip to find a disused stately home that had been left empty but was now being renovated. Copped Hall is near to Epping in Essex. It … [Read More...] about Laura’s London: Exploring Copped Hall – A Stunning Abandoned Stately Home in Epping Forest
Inspiration for new articles comes from many places, and this one was inspired by a bar of soap. No, really. I'll explain that connection below. … Continue Reading about London Histories: A Look Number 10 Downing Street – Home of Britain’s Prime Ministers – Long Read
We've looked at London's bridges over The Thames, with an in-depth look at London Bridge, so I thought it was time to look at the 'walking by the … Continue Reading about Laura’s London: Your Guide to The Thames Path – Come on a Virtual Walk!
Latest London News
Great London Buildings
Recent News Features
- How the Pandemic has hit London’s Gambling Industry
- Liverpool Travel Guide
- 4 Things That You Should Know Before Getting Your First Piercing
- A Beginner’s Guide To Loans – What You Need To Know Before Committing
- Living in a campervan or motorhome in London: Is it possible?
- London offices: Many FTSE 100 firms choose to offer flexible working
- Problem gambling and ethnic minorities
- The most iconic central London buildings
- 3 Tip for Choosing the Right Mobility Scooter from Travelling
- Rethinking Your Home: Start With Heating