Now, when we say underground, we’re not talking about bars you’ve never heard of before, but bars that are literally underground. London is full of places to drink that exist below the city’s streets. They’re in building basements, under railway arches, disguised behind more conventional establishments, or … [Read More...] about Nights out in London: Top Ten Underground Bars For a Cocktail
Get The New Londontopia Book!
Get the new Anglotopia Book! Now available from bookstores everywhere. What makes an Anglophile? What makes someone love a country not their own? Adventures in Anglotopia is a journey to answer this question, framed through a childhood exposed to British culture and then nearly twenty years of travel in Britain.
Christmas movies are one of the joys of the holiday. Whether you’re going to see one in a theater, on television, DVD, or a streaming service, … Continue Reading about The London Fiver – Five London Christmas Movies
William Shakespeare is regarded as one of the greatest literary figures in English history and quite possibly the greatest playwright in the … Continue Reading about The Bard’s Town: Shakespeare in London
Great London Buildings
Recent News Features
- Is a healthy social media account vital to winning I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here?
- 7 Casinos to Visit in London
- Five things you should do before hiring a web designer in London
- Popular London Locations Featured in Films – A Movie-lover’s Guide
- Beginner’s Luck: Your Guide to Online Gambling in the UK
- Celebrating Language Education, Babbel to Give Away a £2,000 Scholarship
- How to Pick a Good Gift
- How To Find Your Perfect Bingo Site with BingoSites.com
- UK Councils lose at least £41.3M (71%) in parking fine income during the lockdown
- How to Keep Perfect Hair with London Weather