If you are moving to fabulous London from abroad, you have to remember that the British Pound Sterling is a volatile currency. Particularly now, when the political climate in the UK and globally is unstable. You can protect yourself against fluctuations using a non-bank financial currency service provider to book a future trade using today's rates.
Photos of London
Recent News Features
- How to Travel to London Privately
- How Will Abolishing Stamp Duty Effect London Property?
- Why Should Businesses Use Outside Meeting Rooms?
- Five Great Restaurants to Celebrate a Birthday in Kensington
- London’s Most Iconic Buildings
- Tips for Enjoying London’s Nightlife
- Memorable destinations you can cruise to directly from London
- Exploring London by borough
- The Best Cars to Avoid the London Congestion Charge
- Courier Services and the London Congestion Charge – Does it Affect Them?