London is the ultimate destination for all. No matter from which part of the world you are and what your budget for travel is, one thing is for sure, that you are going to have a whale of a time here. Moreover, if you are looking for luxuries, you could not have found a better city. After all, no other city pampers luxury travelers like London!
Get ready to immerse yourself in London and embark on a memorable adventure. There are some hidden gems and attractions that every luxury traveler must explore. And if you are a little short of cash, a small loan could be a good option. Business and leisure travelers are always looking for stylish apartments and for many Three Quays makes for that perfect choice.
Here are some unique attractions for luxury travelers as they holiday in London.
- When in London, it is a must to experience those high teas. So enjoy a quirky and unusual afternoon tea based on a particular theme. Some good venues for afternoon tea are Diptyque Afternoon Tea, B ‘N T: Brunch Afternoon Tea, and Live Opera at the Royal Albert Hall.
- Get a different perspective of London and its beautiful cityscape form those stylish rooftop bars. These pop-up cocktail bars are getting increasingly popular among the locals and visitors. Some famous names include Aviary London, Fest Winter Chalet, John Lewis’ Skyline Skating and many more.
- When it comes to shopping, London does not disappoint you. It is, in fact, a paradise for shoppers. Also, for the luxury shoppers, it boasts of several luxury shops such as Harrods, Bond Street, and Mayfair, Covent Garden, Knightsbridge and any more spots where you can shop to your heart’s content at those illustrious shops and top department stores selling latest designer wear.
- Climb the Millenium Dome to get a fantastic view over London and get a great look of London’s landmarks from a different perspective. Make the most of your time and have fun.
- Another good option to hang out during the day are London’s parks, and there are many to pick from. You can spend a lazy afternoon at Regent’s Park, Hyde Park, and St James’. It is a great way to spend some quiet time with nature and your loved ones.
- If you want to enjoy a great sunset view of London, simply head for Tower 42. Enjoy your afternoon tea here and gaze at a memorable London sunset. You can sip your tea or champagne and watch the sun go down behind St Paul’s Cathedral and Tower Bridge.
- A visit to The Shard is a must to know what is the latest in luxury in London. The Shard is a cloud-reaching tower, and the skyscraper is the tallest tower in Western Europe. Enjoys great and expansive views from its observation deck.
- You must take the luxurious gondola rides offered by Emirates Air Line over the Thames. This is the most lavish way to travel across the Thames, and the gondola ride even connects to the ExCeL exhibition Centre at the Royal Docks.
- Before you leave London, you must dine in style at one of those Michelin-starred restaurants in London. There are many venues and eateries run by celebrity chefs such as Heston Blumenthal and Gordon Ramsay. Do not miss the chance to dine in an exclusive ambiance and treat yourself to some fine gastronomical delights prepared by these award-winning chefs.
Make good use of this information and know which are the ultimate spots for the luxury travelers to London. Use the most professional and luxurious airport transfers and services in London complete with chauffeurs. Travel in sleek black cars with professional drivers and explore the city in style.