If you haven’t already visited Covent Garden, you may be surprised to find out about the vast selection of tourist activity there. If you have visited Covent Garden, or if you are a resident of the area, you may still like to know more about places you should visit in this attractive district.
Covent Garden is located in the Westminster District of London. It has made its popular way to the vacation lists of many tourists and travellers, and with good reason. From shopping to touring, there are a host of places you should mark as unmissable in this haven of conquest!
Five Must Visit Spots in Covent Garden
- Bunga Bunga – 167 Drury Ln, London WC2B 5PG, UKIf you are looking for bars in Covent Garden and a place to have brilliant fun while enjoying a cocktail or your favourite drink, Bunga Bunga is a great choice. This fun filled pizzeria and bar extends to a hidden gem. Below the pizzeria floor lies fantastic exclusivity accessed through a meat locker. You will uncover surprising shows and an extended bar. Immersive Italian dancers will captivate your attention, Burlesque dancers will engross you with fixation, and the variety of acts will leave you wanting more!
- National Gallery – Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden, London WC2N 5DNVisiting an art museum can be a very calm way to embrace a new place. Art gazers from all walks of life enjoy the true galvanizing effect of Covent Garden’s National Gallery. Inspiration can be found from interpreting the still masterpieces. National Gallery is located at the edge of Covent Garden. The Gallery has an arousing array of Western European paintings. The collection date from between 13th and 19th century, including works from: Da Vinci, Michelangelo and more.
- Dishoom – 12 Upper St. Martin’s Lane London, London WC2H 9FB If you are looking for an appetising meal, Dishoom seems to be a top choice in Covent Garden. This busy Indian restaurant is dazzling with flavour. Customers rave about the aromatic taste and accommodating customer service. This restaurant serves breakfast, appetizers, main courses and dessert. The menu has an elegant appeal and the traditional Indian food is served with a modern flair. Dishoom is not a restaurant to disappoint, and it shows in the busy wait of eager customers. One of the definitive perks of Dishoom is that you will be served complimentary Chai while you wait in queue for a table.
- Jubilee Market – 1 Tavistock Court, London WC2E 8BD This marketplace is full of unique items waiting on you to call your own. Whether you want to browse jewellery, choose from a variety of arts and craft, or take a stroll through the open marketplace, this tourist attraction can satisfy your desire to shop and browse! If you get hungry, Jubilee Market also has food outlets to satisfy your midday cravings.
- Trafalgar Square – London WC2N 5DN, UK Trafalgar Square is a public square in Covent Garden. Many tourist attractions and local favourites surround this popular public square. There is also a cafe in Trafalgar Square, it is a great starting point to branch out into different areas of the fantastic happenings in Covent Garden!