After a slight delay in our schedule, we’ve sent Londontopia Magazine Issue #2 off to the printer. We should have it back in a couple weeks and then we’ll ship it out to all our subscribers. What’s inside the second issue?
- What’s On in London in Autumn 2018
- A Tour of Westminster Abbey’s New Museum
- Crossrail is Coming
- New Column: One Day in London
- The London Diary – Autumn in London
- Beautiful Map
- The Lost Tunnels of Euston Station
- Poem – The Cries of London
- Fortnum & Mason
- Great Londoners: Samuel Pepys
- London Art: Canaletto
- London Top Five: Trendy Chains
Here’s a teaser of one of the spreads:
Issue #2 is 48 full-color pages, dedicated completely to London. It’s quite special and we hope you all like it.
If you would like a copy, you can subscribe or reserve a single copy here.
We’re getting 250 copies and about 200 have already been reserved and sold, so if you want to make sure you get it – we would urge you to place your order as soon as possible!