London Transport has released a collector’s poster in honor of the 100th anniversary of the RHS Chelsea Flower Show.
Here are the flowers used for each line:
- Grey Hydrangeas – Jubilee Line
- Chocolate Cosmos – Bakerloo Line
- Green Chrysanthemum – District Line
- Blue Tulip – Piccadilly Line
- Black Pansy – Northern Line
- Red Rose – Central Line
- Himalayan Blue Poppy – Waterloo & City Line
- Maroon Lily – Metropolitan Line
- Blue geranium – Victoria Line
- Allamanda Cathartica – Circle Line
- Pink Gerbera – Hammersmith & City Line
- Orange Gerbera – East London Overground Line
You can buy the map on a poster or on various gifts for sales in the London Transport Shop.