Halloween is just around the corner, and if you’re planning to attend a costume party, you might be wondering what to wear. If you’re a fan of London, why not dress up in a London-themed costume? Here are 10 London-themed Halloween costume ideas to help you stand out from the crowd in 2023. Londontopia has you covered!
- The Queen’s Guard: You can’t get more London than the Queen’s Guard! Dress up in a red tunic and black trousers, and add a black furry hat and white gloves to complete the look.
- Sherlock Holmes: Dress up as the famous detective with a tweed suit, cape, and deerstalker hat. Don’t forget the magnifying glass and pipe!
- Mary Poppins: Channel your inner nanny with a prim and proper outfit, complete with a black umbrella and carpet bag.
- The Beatles: Dress up as the Fab Four with matching suits, mop-top wigs, and a guitar or drum set. Become a mobile Abbey Road cover!
- Harry Potter: Show your love for the wizarding world by dressing up as Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, or Hermione Granger. Don’t forget your wand!
- Jack the Ripper: For a darker costume, dress up as the infamous Victorian serial killer. Wear a top hat, black coat, and carry a fake knife. No one really knew what he looked like, so you have a lot of freedom here!
- The Tower of London: Dress up as this iconic London landmark with a costume that looks like a castle or fortress. Add a crown and scepter to complete the royal look.
- The London Eye: Dress up as the famous Ferris wheel with a wheel-shaped costume and a London skyline backdrop.
- The Underground: Dress up as a Tube passenger with a suit and tie, and a Tube map as a prop. If you could find a train costume (or make one out of a box). “I’m a Tube Train!”
- The Spice Girls: Dress up as the iconic British girl group with matching outfits, platform shoes, and a microphone.
These London-themed Halloween costumes are sure to turn heads at any party. Just remember to have fun and stay safe!