LAST CALL – London Annual 2018
Hey, everyone! We need a final quantity count for the 2018 London Annual as we’ll be ordering the print run very soon. Because it’s 128 pages and expensive to print, we can’t order too many extras, so we have to be precise. We need to sell another 100 units for this to be a success, can you help get us there?
So, if you want to make sure you get a copy of our popular London only magazine, you need to reserve it now. The digital PDF version will be available to download in October (and anyone who buys the print version will also get the PDF). We’ve already begun laying it out and it’s going to be beautiful and really something special.
The price is $24.99 and gets you 128 full-color pages printed on archival quality paper. This will look great on a coffee table or in your library alongside the Anglotopia Magazine. The Annual will be filled with 50,000+ words about London along with beautiful photography. As with the Anglotopia Magazine, there will be NO ADVERTISING in the London Annual.
Shipping to the USA is FREE, Canada is $6 and Everywhere Else is $12.
Here’s a rundown of the articles in the London Annual*:
- London in 2018 by Laura Porter
- 10 Newest Attractions for 2018
- A Brief History of the London Underground
- 10 Abandoned Tube Stations and How They Got That Way
- Amusing London Street Names
- London’s Stately Homes
- Lost London
- A History of the London Taxi
- Great London Art
- Londontopia’s 10 Top Attractions in London
- An Ever Changing London: An Essay
- The Dark Side of London
- A Traveler’s Guide to Royal London
- Top 10 London Bookshops
- London’s Oldest Businesses
- More Secret London
- Free Museums in London – Complete List
- London Travel App Round-up
- Dinner at Rules: London’s Oldest Restaurant
- A Perfect London Evening: Travesties with Tom Hollander
- Vote 100: Parliament Events
- New London Slang
- And Much More!
*This line-up is subject to change.