This sounds like a lot of fun!
Celebrate the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee in style this year with an exclusive 1952 Jubilee Tea on the London Eye Barracuda as you cruise the River Thames.
Take to the river on board our beautiful vintage boat, cruising to the sounds of ‘The Rockabellas’! Combining cute choreography and top to toe pin up couture, the girls will be serving up a perfectly nostalgic repertoire featuring toe-tapping tunes from wartime songbirds Anne Shelton, Vera Lynn and The Andrews Sisters whilst you indulge in a specially selected tea party menu. Why not get into the true spirit of the celebrations by dressing for the occasion?
The 1952 Jubilee Tea on the London Eye Barracuda includes:
- Two hour cruise on the London Eye Barracuda
- Glass of Pommery Brut Royal Champagne
- Selection of traditional, speciality teas and infusions
- Unlimited soft drinks
- Egg and watercress mayonnaise
- Montgomery cheddar and Old York chutney
- Smoked salmon with cracked black pepper
- Homemade scones served deliciously warm with clotted cream and strawberry jam
- Scotch eggs
- Coronation chicken val-au-vents
- Spam fritters
- Multi coloured macaroons
- Blueberry cheesecake
- Victoria sponge
The 1952 Jubilee Tea on the London Eye Barracuda departs from the London Eye Millennium Pier at 2.00pm and disembarks at 4.00pm on 4th June 2012.
The 1952 Jubilee Tea on the London Eye Barracuda is available on Monday 4th June only. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before departure as the boat will leave promptly at 2.00pm.
Children must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or over.
The price is £60 per person.