If you are moving to fabulous London from abroad, you have to remember that the British Pound Sterling is a volatile currency. Particularly now, when the political climate in the UK and globally is unstable. You can protect yourself against fluctuations using a non-bank financial currency service provider to book a future trade using today's rates.
Photos of London
Recent News Features
- The London Stock Exchange – How Londoners Are Taking Advantage of the Stock Markets
- Movies That Inspired London Fashion
- Mayfair & St James’ Summer Garden Party 2017
- 6 Top Tips for Conducting Video Interviews
- How to Save Money on Your Next Trip to London
- A Guide to Driving in the Capital – London
- Is UK City of Culture Status Going to Transform Hull in the Long Term?
- Armitage Vaults: The Safest Place in London?
- London in Games: Five Famous Games Set in London
- 4 Tips for Building Leadership with Video